These trees begin in or focus upon York County (now known as York Region).   Unless indicated, all place names are in York County
Alexander M'Eachern was born about 18687 in Scotland and died before 1901.   He worked as a 'book keeper', he married:
- Annie Eleanor Mowat on April 1, 18902 in Toronto.   She was born about 18643 in London and died February 19, 18913 in Toronto.   They resided at 139 Cumberland St. in Toronto and had the following child:
- Elizabeth Mowat was born December 13, 18901,3 in Toronto and died April 13, 18913 in Toronto.
- Mary Dora Bartholomew on April 16, 18942 in Toronto.   She was born August 29, 18711,9,11 in Rainham, Haldimand Co.   They resided at 438 King St. West and in 1911 they are residing at 430 Ossington.   They had the following children:
- Douglas was born February 23, 18951,7,8,9 in Toronto.   He joined the Canadian Expeditionary Force and served in the 46th Battalion of the Canadian Infantry, Saskatchewan Regiment.   He died in battle on April 10, 191712,13 and is honoured in remembrance at Vimy Memorial.
- Gracie Emma was born December 13, 18961,9 in Toronto.   She married Reginald Osbert Wright on July 20, 19202 in Toronto.   He was born about 1898 in England.   He was employed as a clerk.
- Sarah was born May 15, 18991,9,11 in Toronto.   She maried Henry Ewan Ferris on November 26, 19192 in Toronto.   Henry was born February 14, 18981,2,10,11,12 in Toronto.   He enlisted into the Canadian Over-Seas Expeditionary Force.
Charles Archibald M'Eachern was born September 3, 18842,3,9,10 in Charlottetown, Queens Co., P.E.I. and died August 10, 19213,13 in West Vancouver, British Columbia.   He married Sarah Jane Vogan on July 9, 19102 in Toronto.   Sarah was born March 187910 in Ontario.   He enlisted into the Canadian Over-Seas Expeditionary Force.   When she married Charles, she was a widow and had three children from her previous marriage, they resided in Toronto and had one child:
- Mary Vogan was born December 189810 in United States
- Albert Vogan was born October 190310 in United States
- William Vogan was born March 190410 in United States
- Annie was born August 13, 19111 in Toronto
Donald John M'Eachern was born June 8, 18639,10 and died 191914.   He married Annie McDougall on January 27, 18972,15
at the residence of the bride's father...Chingaucousy.   She was born January 22, 18732,9,10,11.   They resided in Minto Township and later removed to Toronto, they had the following children:
- Catherine Belle was born January 16, 18981,2,9,10,11 in Wellington Co.   She married William Millar McBurnie on August 21, 19232 in Toronto.   William was born August 22, 18971,2,9,12 in Toronto.   He enlisted into the Canadian Over-Seas Expeditionary Force.
- Margaret Ellen was born July 1, 19001,9,10,11 in Wellington Co.   She married Clarence Howard Ford on May 1, 1937 in Toronto, York Co.   He was born September 18982 in Elma, Erie Co., New York, USA and worked for the 'Marine Department' of the CNR.
- John was born July 1, 19001,9,10,11 in Wellington Co.
- Annie Florence was born October 10, 19021,10,11 in Durham, Grey Co.
- Duncan was born June 190510,11 in Ontario
- Jean was born June 190810,11 in Ontario
Donald M'Eachern was born July 23, 18579,10 in Scotland and arrived in Canada in 1886.   His wife Mary Hanna was born June 26, 18549,10 in Ireland and arrived in Canada in 1873.   They resided at 425 Yonge St. and moved to 177 Blythwood Rd. before 1920.   They had the following children:
- Elizabeth Annie was born August 18, 18882,9,10 in Toronto.   She married Albert Roy Curran on January 24, 19122 in Toronto.   He was born July 3, 18871,2,11 in Toronto.
- Samuel Malcolm was born May 18, 18911,2,9,10,11 in Toronto.   He married Helen Scholes on September 29, 19202 in Toronto.   She was born about 18902,11 in Toronto.   Samuel was a 'salesman'.
- Catherine Isabella was born March 30, 18932,9,10 in Toronto.   She married Kenneth McKinnon Pringle on October 26, 19262 in Toronto.   He was born March 30, 18961,2,11,12 in Toronto.   Kenneth enlisted into the Canadian Over-Seas Expeditionary Force.
Donald M'Eachern was born November 186910 in Ontario.   His wife Catherine was born June 187510 in Ontario.   They had the following children:
- Donald Leslie was born November 190810 in Toronto
Donald D. M'Eachern was born October 6, 18762,10 in Bolsover, Victoria Co.   He married Sophia McKenna on April 21, 19012 in Belleville, Hasitings Co.   She was born November 18752.   They had the following children:
- Margaret Donalda was born September 13, 19061 in Toronto
Hugh M'Eachern was born 18382,3,7,8,9,10 in Scotland and died May 20, 19283 in Vaughan Township.   He married:
- Rebecca Snider on September 6, 18642 in Haldimand Co.   She was born about 18422,7,8 in Ontario.   Hugh was a farmer in Vaughan Township and they had the following children:
- Elizabeth was born about 18647 in Ontario
- Annie Marie was born May 16, 18662,7,9,10,11 in King.   She married James Thompson on January 13, 18982 in York Co.   James was born May 9, 18662,9,10,11 in King City.   They resided in York Co. and had the following children:
- Mary was born May 29, 18969,10 in King Township
- John Neil was born August 30, 18697 in Vaughan Township
- Thomas E. was born about 18707 in Ontario
- Joseph Arthur was born August 25, 18717,8 in Vaughan Township and died April 22, 19493 in Vancouver, BC.   Joseph was a
Stationary Engineerand resided in Vancouver, BC.   He never married.
- Hugh was born about 18737,8 in Vaughan Township.
- Isaac A. was born June 14, 18747,8,9,10 in Vaughan Township, York Co.   He married Margaret Bell on January 5, 18982 in Aurora, York Co.   She was born July 18, 18779 in Ontario.   Isaac worked as a "Labourer" and they had the following children:
- Jessie Doris was born May 27, 18981,9,10,14 in York Co. and died March 11, 194414 in Toronto.   She married William James McCallistar on March 24, 19232 in Toronto, York Co.   William was born about 18982 in Whitby, Ontario Co.
- Lizzie Stella was born May 20, 19011,9,10 in Birk's Falls2.   She married George Richard Finnimore on October 20, 19202.   He was born September 15, 18992,10,11,12 in Plumstead, England.   George enlisted into the Canadian Over-Seas Expeditionary Force.
- Cecil was born August 30, 19031,3 in Parry Sound and died April 8, 19063 in Woodbridge, York Co.
- Annie Elma was born August 190810 in York County
- George was born December 18807 in Vaughan Township.
- Lucy Brown (widow McCallum) on December 1, 18972 in Toronto.   She was born June 12, 18452,9,10 in Picton, Prince Edward County and died July 16, 1930 in Nashville, York Co.   She brings two daughters into the family:
- Isabella McCallum was born February 4, 1880 in Ontario
- Jean E. McCallum was born November 21, 1883 in Ontario
James M'Eachern was born in England.   His wife, Sarah Grace Clark was born in England.   They had the following children:
- Elizabeth Sarah was born about 18952 in London, England.   She married John Thomas Whiteway on April 5, 19192 in Toronto.   He was born about 18922 in Toronto.   John was a brick layer.
John M'Eachern was born about 18682 in Kleinburg and died in 1942 in Montreal, Quebec.   He married Mary Benson McFaul on June 12, 18952 in Stayner, Simcoe Co.   Mary was born about 18712 in Caledon, Peel Co.   There is a small write-up about him on the web site of Memorable Manitobans.   They had the following children:
- John McFaul was born March 26, 18961,12 in Elmvale, Simcoe Co.   He enlisted into the Canadian Over-Seas Expeditionary Force.   He married Jean Margaret Vanstone on September 11, 19262 in Wingham, Huron Co.   Jean was born July 3, 19031,2 in Wingham, Huron Co.
- Ronald Snell was born July 10, 19011 in York Co.
- Margaret Snell was born June 1, 19031 in York Co.
- Donald Snell was born October 5, 19041 in York Co.
- Marion Benson was born January 17, 19101 in Winnipeg, Manitoba
- Mary Elizabeth was born January 17, 19101 in Winnipeg, Manitoba
John M'Eachern was born about 18533 in Argyleshire, Scotland and died September 4, 18913
accidentally shot at the Humber (River).   His wife, Elizabeth Stone was born about 1852 in Markham, York Co.   John was a piano/keyboard maker.   They resided at 48 Cameron St., Toronto and had the following children:
- Susan was born December 25, 18871,3 in and died Janaury 10, 18883 in Toronto
- Florence was born February 17, 1889 in Toronto
- Roderick was born May 24, 1890 in Toronto
John M'Eachern was born ?? and died before 1911.   His wife Florence was born August 186510 in Ontario.   They had the following children:
- Malcolm was born December 188710 in Ontario
- Margaret Edith was born June 22, 18902,3,10 in Toronto and died July 13, 19123 in Toronto.   She married William John Cassells on December 6, 1911 in Toronto.   He was born March 20, 18851,2,10 in Simcoe Co.
Neil M'Eachran was born November 4, 18334,9,14 in Scotland and died May 4, 19083,14 in Toronto.   His wife, Louisa Turner was born about 183814 in England and died March 9, 190114 in Toronto.   Neil was a Military Tailor.   They had the following children:
- Frederick was born April 21, 18629 in Toronto
- Charlotte was born September 26, 18739 in Toronto
- Edith was born about 1871 in Toronto
- Charles Edward was born November 1, 18762,9,10 in Toronto.   He married Effie Lillian Bruce on January 31, 19062 in Ontario,   She was born November 18812,10 in Ontario.   They resided at 47 Isabella St. Toronto.   Charles was a book keeper when he married and in 1911 he is listed as an employee with a taxi cab company.
Neil D. M'Eachern was born January 11, 18579,14 in Nottawasaga Township, Simcoe County and died December 18, 193314 in Toronto Western Hospital, Toronto.   He married Margaret McColeman on November 19, 18792 in Nottawasaga Township, Simcoe County.   She was born July 23, 186014 in Nottawasaga and died 191914.   Neil was a farmer and resided on Manitoulin Island.   By 1882 he is listed as a carpenter.   They moved from Manitouin Island to Stayner, Simcoe Co. between 1882 and 1885.   By 1892 they are residing at 47 Reid St., Toronto.   In 1894 Neil is listed as a millwright.   At the time of his death he was a care taker and resided at 119 Broadview St. Toronto.   They had the following children:
- John Alexander was born March 29, 18811,8,9 in Campbell Township, Manitoulin Island.
- Allan Bruce was born December 4, 18821,8,9 in Campbell Township, Manitoulin Island.   He married:
- Hilda Alexander on January 15, 19162 in Toronto.   She was born about 18822 in Chelford, England and died before 1921.
- Annie Ethel Mahood on May 7, 19212 in Toronto.   She was born April 21, 18911 in Gravenhurst, Muskoka District.   They had the following children:
- Allen Herbert Daved was born December 7, 192313 in Gravenhurst, Muskoka District and died December 11, 194313 in Italy.   He is remembered with Honours at Moro River Canadian War Cemetery in Italy
- Catherine Jane was born January 22, 18851,2,9 in Stayner, Simcoe Co. and died 197414.   She married Sheldon Harry Phillips on October 9, 19122 in Toronto.   He was born November 30, 18851,2,14 in Belleville, Hastings County and died 196514.
- Herbert Coleman was born October 8, 18891,9,10,14 in Stayner, Simcoe Co. and died August 29, 193714.   He married Ellen Wrigley on October 2, 19092 in Toronto.   She was born October 26, 18902,10,14 and died November 21, 192114 in Toronto.   They resided in Toronto and had the following children:
- Baby Boy was born on and died on October 28, 18923 in Toronto.   Cause of death: Stillborn
- Percival Archibald was born February 28, 18941,2,9,14 in Toronto and died November 7, 196314.   He married Flora Elizabeth Irene Bryce on November 9, 19252 in Nottawasaga Township, Simcoe County.   She was born November 6, 19001,2,9 in Simcoe Co.
Neil M'Eachern was born September 21, 1852 and died 1920.   He married Sarah McDougall on August 18, 18862 in Mariposa.   Sarah was born about 18632 in Mariposa.   They resided in Toronto where Neil was a teacher.   They resided at 338 Carlton St. in 1889 and moved in 1890 to 107 Winchester St. Toronto and by 1911 the had removed to Clinton, Huron Co.   They had the following children:
- Margaret Isabelle was born May 23, 18871,8 in Toronto.   She married John Albert McPherson on July 19, 19112 in Clinton, Huron Co.   John was born February 12, 18782,9 in Bolsover, Victoria Co.   John he was a doctor.
- Annie was born July 7, 18901 in Toronto
- Duncan Allister Alexander was born July 4, 18921 in Toronto
- Lily was born May 17, 18961 in Toronto
- Neil was born May 17, 18961 in Toronto
Peter M'Eachern was born March 20, 18549,10,14 in Eldon Township, Victoria County and died 191414 in Toronto.   He married Mary Evelyn Allen on September 3, 18912 in Toronto.   She was born May 2, 18622,9,10 in Bradford and died 194714 in Toronto.   They had the following children:
- Peter Allen was born July 6, 18921,3,9,10 in Toronto and died November 12, 19173 in an auto accident in Barrie, Simcoe Co.   He married Gladys Maude Simpson on October 4, 1916 in Toronto.   She was born about 1896 in Toronto.
- Margaret Evelyn was born February 8, 18942,9,10,11 in Toronto.   She married Walter Alexander Lorimer on September 20, 19202 in Toronto.   He was born March 31, 18912,11,12 in Toronto.   Walter was an accountant.   He enlisted into the Canadian Over-Seas Expeditionary Force and was given the rank of Captain.
- Ailee was born December 21, 18959,10,14 in Toronto and died 198314 in Toronto.
- Dorothy was born May 6, 18981,9,10 in Toronto   She married John Brown McConnell on September 8, 19252 in Toronto.   John was born about 18942 in Ireland
- Catherine was born May 4, 18999,10 in Toronto
Wellington Herbert M'Eachern was born August 10, 18801,2,8,10,11,14 in Rosseau, Parry Sound District and died March 7, 196214 in Toronto.   He married Mabel Gertrude Rook in 19042 in Toronto.   She was born July 6, 18752,8,9,10,11,14 in Ontario and died December 18, 195414 in Toronto.   They resided at 133 Pearson Ave. and in 1911 were at 91 Keele St.   They had the following children:
- Gilbert Carlton was born January 9, 19051,10,11 in Toronto
- Douglas Bruce was born February 26, 19061,10,11 in Toronto
- Doris Estelle was born August 26, 19071,10,11 in Toronto
- Eldon Blight was born May 21, 19091,10,11,14 in Toronto and died March 29, 199814.
William Neil M'Eachern was born April 18, 18629 in Ontario.   His wife Isobel T. was born June 6, 18639 in Ontario.   They resided at 44 Dale Avenue in Toronto and had the following children:
- William LeRoy was born November 3, 18849 in Toronto
- Charles Norman was born March 21, 18869 in Toronto
- Frank was born April 19, 18899 in Toronto
- Muriel J. was born February 24, 18949 in Toronto