Duncan M'Eachern was born about 1825 in Scotland.   He married Rachael Tomlinson on August 25, 18592 in Lambton County.   She was born about 1839 in Plympton Township, Lambton County.   They resided at Thunder Cape where Duncan was a lighthouse keeper and had the following children:
- Margaret J. was born about 1869 in Ontario.   She married Unknown Morrison and settled in Duluth, St. Louis Co., Minnesota, USA
- Christina Victoria was born March 15, 18791 in Thunder Cape
John M'Eachern was born December 28, 18851 in L'Ardoise, Richmond Co., Nova Scotia and died April 20, 19343 at McKellar Hospital in Fort William.   He married Annie Bell on October 31, 19102 in Port Arthur.   She was born May 18899 in Ontario.   They resided at 725 South Norah St., Fort William where John was a 'miller in a flour mill' and had the following children:
- Gordon William was born March 7, 19111 in Fort William
Neil Felix M'Eachern was born June 13, 18893 in L'Ardoise, Richmond Co., NS.   He married Daisy Evelyn Douglas on September 7, 19112 in Sydney, Cape Breton Co., NS.   Daisy was born February 28, 18921,2,12 in New Minas, Kings Co., NS.   They resided at 1020 Donald St., Fort William and had the following children:
- Francis Evelyn was born June 14, 19121,2,12 in Sydney, Cape Breton Co., NS.   She married Stanislaus Desmond Hunt on May 22, 19352 in Fort William.   Stanislaus was born about 19142 in Toronto, York County.
- Violet was born about 191412 in Fort William
- Douglas was born about 191612 in Fort William
- Alivilda was born about 191812 in Fort William
- Margaret was born about 192012 in Fort William
- Theresa Marie was born 19283 in Fort William and died July 7, 19293 in Fort William
- Baby Boy was born and died July 13, 19313 in Fort William
- Howard Stanislaus was born January 2, 1931# in Fort William and died 2014#
- Neil was born July 15, 19343 in Fort William and died July 18, 19343 in Fort William
William Currie M'Eachern was born February 12, 18419,12 in Scotland, came to Canada in 18719, and died August 2, 19263 in Port Arthur.   He married Elizabeth Turner on August 13, 18722 in Arthur Township, Wellington County.   She was born August 7, 18539 in Wellington County, and died February 16, 19303 in Port Arthur.   They resided at 80 High St., Port Arthur where William was a school teacher.   They had the following children:
- Martha Chadburn was born August 1, 18731,9 in Minto Township, Wellington County.
- Neil Currie was born September 8, 18779,11,12 in Harriston, Wellington County.   He later bacame a druggist in Port Arthur.   He enlisted into the Canadian Over-Seas Expeditionary Force.
- Elizabeth Chadburn was born March 4, 18772,3,9,12 in Minto Township, Wellington Co. and died September 12, 19383 in Port Arthur.   She married Charles Mellor on September 3, 19132 in Port Arthur.   He was born about 18772,12 in England.
- William T. was born October 18799,11,12 in Minto Township, Wellington County.   He also bacame a druggist.
- Archibald was born May 4, 18801,3 in and died August 10, 18803 in Harriston, Wellington County
- Duncan M'Eachern was born about 1823 in Scotland and died June 4, 1897 in Port Arthur. He was a 'Lake Captain".
- Edward M'Eachern was born about 1815 in Scotland and died April 1, 1872 in Thunder Bay. He was a 'Labourer and explorer".