James M'Eachern was born about 18608 in Ontario.   His wife, Annie, was born about 18558 in Ontario.   They resided in Percy Township and had the following children:
- George was born about 18858 in Percy Township
- Archibald was born about 18908 in Percy Township
John Davis M'Eachen was born September 10, 18942,3 in Bolsover, Victoria County and died January 22, 1936.   Cause of death: suicide hanging.   He married Francis Adelaide Armstrong on February 7, 19152 in Campbellford.   She was born October 25, 18971 in Campbellford.   John was a bank clerk then became an insurance salesman.   They resided in Campbellford and had the following children:
- Jacquelyn Frances was born about 19162 in Campbellford.   She was a typist for the Civil Service in Kingston, Frontenac Co.   She married John Terrence W. Moody on Febuary 2, 19512 at St. Matthew's Church in St. John, New Brunswick.   John was born about 19192 in Kensington, London, England.   He was a 'Radio Officer' for Marconi Inc. Marine Communications Co.
- Erin Robert Bruce was born July 13, 19323 and died August 25, 19323 in Campbellford.   Cause of death:
Congenital weakness from premature birth, 7 1/2 months.
Ronald M'Eachin was born about 18902 in Colbourne.   He married Bertha Vanslyke on September 7, 19102 in Grafton.   She was born March 5, 18901 in Brighton.   They later removed to Oshawa, Ontario Co., they had the following children:
- Angus was born March 1911 in Cramahe.
- Betty Marie was born February 22, 19273 in Oshawa and died April 16, 19343 in Oshawa General Hospital.   Cause of death:
Broncho Pneumonia brought on by influenza
- Joseph was born September 19, 19343 and died September 20, 19343 in Oshawa General Hospital
J.J. M'Eachern was born unknown.   He is employed with Canadian Northern Ontario Railway Construction