Francis M'Eachern was born March 17, 18429 in Ontario.   In 1901 he was a "Lodger" in the residence of James and Joanne Kelly in Merrickville.
George M'Eachern was born ??.   He married Jane on ??.   She was born on ??.   They resided in Leeds and had the following children:
- John T. was born about 18562 in Leeds.   He married Ida Lena Fenn on January 16, 18782 in Brockville.   She was born about 18582,6 in New Haven, Connecuit, USA.
John Douglas M'Eachern was born May 22, 18633 in Halifax, Halifax Co., Nova Scotia and died February 10, 19413 in Bedford, Halifax Co., Nova Scotia.   He married Mary Jane Campbell on ??.   They had the following children:
- Ernest Avery was born September 6, 18871,2,8,9 in Richmond, Halifax Co., Nova Scotia.   He married Hattie Lettitia Pyne on September 22, 19152 in Crosby.   She was born April 20, 18962,9,10 in South Crosby
The following indicate that the person was a resident of Leeds County
- John M'Eachern was born about 18313 in Elizabethtown and died August 28, 19003 in Brockville
- Archibald M'Eachern was born April 28, 18483 in Eldon Township, Victoria County and died October 25, 18883 in North Crosby.   He was a 'railway foreman' and was maried to Elizabeth
- Stephen M'Eachern was born about 1797 in Elizabethtown and died November 28, 1873, he was a shoemaker.