Alexander M'Eachern was born in Nova Scotia.   His wife Margaret Gillis was born in Nova Scotia.   They resided in Windsor and had the following children:
- John Archibald was born November 29, 1883 and died May 26, 1923.   He was a "steel Constructor" and
fell from a water tower causing a ruptured liverand died in the Hotel Dieu
Colin M'Eachran was born ??.   His wife A?? was born ??.   They resided in Raleigh Township had the following children:
- William was born about 18552 in Raleigh Township.   He married Mary Anne Wright on August 14, 18782 in Raleigh Township.   She was born about 18562 in Hope Township, Durham Co.   They resided in Raleigh Township where William was a Blacksmith, they had the following children:
- William Laurie was born August 30, 1879 in Raleigh Township
Hector M'Eachin was born about ??.   He married Margaret McLeod on ??.   She was born about ??.   They had the following children:
- Sadie was born about 18842
Simon M'Eachern was born May 22, 18961,7 in Brook Village, Inverness Co., Nova Scotia.   He married Mary McMaster on November 6, 19212 at St. Andrew's Church in Judique, Inverness Co., Nova Scotia.   Mary was born about 1902 in Lower Hillsdale, Inverness Co., Cape Breton2.   They resided 811 Parent Ave. in Ford City and had the following children:
- Mercela was born August 11, 19233 in Ford City and died December 15, 19243 at Grace Hospital, Windsor.   Cause of death is listed as malnutrition.   She is buried at Our Lady of Lake Cemetery.
William M'Eachran was born December 9, 18537 in Scotland and arrived in Canada in 18697.   His wife Christina N. Michalson was born January 26, 18577 in Scotland and arrived in Canada in 18577.   They resided in Windsor where William was a Veterinary Surgeon, they had the following children:
- Arthur B. was born March 11, 18847 in Manitoba.   In 1901 he was working as a clerk in a Dry Goods Store.
- Christina was born February 9, 18933 in Windsor and died April 6, 18933 in Windsor