Arthur Felix M'Eachern was born July 17, 18871,2,8,9,12,14 in Souris, Kings Co., PEI and died August 7, 1941 in Pau, France.   Cause of death: Pulmonary tuberculosis.   He married Mona Chambers on October 29, 19192 at St. Patrick's Church in Ottawa .   Mona was born about 18962 in England.
Duncan M'Eachern was born ??.   His wife Mary was born ??   They had the following children:
- Catherine was born about 18482 in Scotland.   She married Johnson Graham on October 24, 18712 in Napean.   He was born about 18482 in United States.
Duncan M'Eachern was born in Scotland.   His wife Margaret was born in Scotland.   They had the following children:
- Catherine was born about 18492 in Kintyre, Scotland.   She married Henry Kincella on March 9, 18812 in Napean.   He was born about 18412,3,5,6,9 in Cumberland, Russell Co. and died May 6, 19453 in Russell Co.   Cause of death: Myocardial failure.
John A. M'Eachern was born November 2, 18652,9 in Lochaber, Quebec.   He married Margaret McMartin on September 20, 18922 in Ottawa.   Margaret was born October 16, 18652,8,9 in Chicago, Cook Co., Illinois, USA.   John was a manager with Hudson Bay Company in Sudbury. They resided in Carleton Co. and removed to Pincher Creek, Alberta after 1899.   They had the following children:
- Ethel M. was born August 21, 18939 in Carleton Co.
- Lorna G. was born December 15, 18949 in Carleton Co.
- Mildred Bruce was born June 28, 18961,3,9 in Ottawa and died December 16, 19743 in Los Angles, Los Angles Co., California, USA.   She married Edward William Hodder on September 3, 19212 in Vancouver, BC.   Edward was born February 21, 18953,10,11,12,14 in Eastbourne, Sussex, England and died March 25, 19233,15 in Victoria, BC.
- Gordon J. was born January 13, 18999 in Carleton Co.
- Norah Helen was born 19042,3,10 in Pincher Creek, Alberta and died July 5, 19343 in Victoria, BC.   She married Valdemar Frederick Bendrodt on August 5, 19302 in Victoria, BC.   Valdmar was born July 19, 18991,9,11,12,15 in Victoria, BC and died November 2, 19583,15 in Vancouver, BC.