Alexander M'Eachern was born about 18366,7 in Nova Scotia.   His wife, Catherine, was born about 18416,7 in NB.   They resided in Hillsborough, Albert Co. and moved to Dorchester after 1870.   They had the following children:
- Jane was born about 18626,7 in Albert Co.
- Catherine was born about 18646,7 in Albert Co.
- Allan was born about 18666,7 in Albert Co.
- Ellen was born about 18676,7 in Albert Co.
- Michael was born about 18686,7 in Albert Co.
- Margaret was born about 18706,7 in Albert Co.
- Archibald was born about 18727 in Dorchester Parish
- Mary was born about 18747 in Dorchester Parish
- Florence was born about 18777 in Dorchester Parish
- John was born about 18807 in Dorchester Parish
At residence of officiating minister,...   Isadora died October 28, 19553.   She married Lorenzo Alward before 1898 and resided in Steeves Settlement.   Angus and Isadora resided in Wheaton Settlement and had the following children:
- Jennie Amanda was born about 18852 in Wheaton Settlement and died December 16, 19713 in New Westminster, B.C.   She married Frederick Phinney Leard on February 8, 19052 in Petitcodiac.   Frederick was born September 18752,3,10 in Prince Co., Prince Edward Island and died May 26, 19723 in Coquitlam, B.C.   They had the following children:
- Margaret was born about 190510 in BC
- Ralph Murray was born August 19093,10 in BC and died June 7, 19803 in New Westminster, BC
- Etta Fern was born August 29, 18901 in Wheaton Settlement and died December 14, 19573 in Cranbrook, Kootenay, B.C.   She married George Victor Sinclair January 26, 19102 in Fernie, British Columbia.   George was born at Mt. Thom, Pictou Co., Nova Scotia and died December 11, 19683 in New Westminster, B.C.   They resided in Wheaton Mills then removed to Cranbrook, Kootenay, B.C.   They had the following children:
- Murray Victor Sinclair was born March 4, 19111 in Wheaton Mills
- William MacEachern Sinclair was born April 23, 19141 in Wheaton Mills
- Mary was born about 18526 in Nova Scotia
- John was born October 23, 18542,3,6 in Pugwash, Cumberland Co., Nova Scotia
- Phebe was born about 18566,13 in Sackville and died October 27, 187513 in Amherst, Cumberland Co., Nova Scotia
- Charles was born January 25, 18636,8,9 in Sackville.   He married Sarah Jane Estabrooks in 188411 in Sackville.   She was born about 18632,8 in NB and died before 1901.   They resided in Sackville and had the following children:
- Maude was born about 18838 in NB.
- Arthur Gordon was born June 18852,8,9,10 in Sackville.
- William was born about 18883,6,16 in Sackville, Westmorland Co. and died June 29, 19753 in Fort Fairfield, Aroostook Co., Maine, USA.
- Grace Mae was born April 2, 18908,9,18 in Sackville and died January 20, 1980 in Sackville.   She married Bliss M. Lee on January 6, 19152 in Middle Sackville.   Bliss was born February 14, 18902,3,10 in Upper Sackville and died December 22, 19443 in Upper Sackville.   They resided in Aboushagan and had the following children:
- Charles Arthur was born April 6, 19161,2,18 in Aboushagan Road.   He married Jean Victoria Kilcup on June 10, 19462 in Upper Sackville.   Jean was born September 13, 19101,2,3,10 in Sackville and died July 16, 19653 in Sackville.
- Bessie Grace was born October 13, 19171,18 in Aboushagan Road
- William Albert was born March 31, 19191,18 in Aboushagan Road
- Hazel Mary was born May 14, 19211,2,18 in Upper Sackville.   She married Carson Keirstead Hicks on February 28, 19422 in Middle Sackville.   Carson was born about 19192 in Midgic, Westmorland Co.
- Russell was born February 15, 18969,12 in Sackville and died October 9, 191517 during conflict in France.   He enlisted into the 26th Battalion Canadian Infantry (Royal New Brunswick Regiment) of the Canadian Over-Seas Expeditionary Force.   He is remembered with Honours at Longuenesse Souvenir Cemetery in France
- Gwendolyn Hazel was born about 18972 in Sackville.   She married Samuel Walter Edey on October 1, 19192 in Amherst, Nova Scotia.   Samuel was born August 13, 188511,12 in Aylmer, Quebec and died December 16, 193819 in Noranda, Quebec. nbsp Samuel enlisted into the Canadian Over-Seas Expeditionary Force.   They removed to Ste Anne de Bellevue, Quebec where Samuel was a shipper in a warehouse.
- Baby Boy was born February 10, 19001 in Sackville
- Duncan was born about 18636 in NB
- Martha was born about 18646 in NB
- Hannah was born about 18696 in NB
- Kate was born about 18696 in NB
- Muriel Ernestine was born January 22, 18961,10 in Moncton
- George Franklin Milbourne was born April 2, 19021 in Charlottetown, Queens Co., PEI and died September 8, 19022 in Moncton
- Violet Georgina was born May 12, 19041,10 in Moncton
- Malcolm John Ernest was born October 23, 19111 in Moncton
- Beatrice Laura Evelyn was born June 15, 19151 in Moncton
- Geraldine Catherine Vivian was born January 16, 19171 in Moncton
- Bertha Hazel Gloria was born November 23, 19201 in Moncton
- Beryl Julia was born November 6, 19011,10 in Moncton and died May 23, 200115 in Halifax.   She married Unknown Myers.
- Syble Maude was born July 11, 19051,10 in Moncton and died 2000 in Halifax, NS.   She married Frank Akerley Kaye on October 14, 19252 in Moncton.   Frank was born May 26, 19011 in Moncton.
- Angus John was born March 31, 19091,10 in Moncton
- Harrison Bridges was born May 17, 19111,10 in Moncton
- Constance Laura was born July 3, 19131 in Moncton
- Aulie George was born February 2, 19151,2 in Moncton and died June 1982 in Halifax, Nova Scotia.   He married May Parker McKenzie on January 27, 19342 in Moncton.   May was born about 19162 in Sydney, Cape Breton, Nova Scotia and died June 27, 1993 in Dartmouth, Nova Scotia.   They resided in Sydney, Cape Breton Co., Nova Scotia and had the following children:
- Charles Henry was born August 21, 19363 in Sydney, Cape Breton Co. and died January 19, 19423 at home in Sydney, Cape Breton Co.
- Norman Edmund was born April 20, 19171 in Moncton
- David Ronald was born January 23, 19571,14 in Moncton and died November 4, 19943,14 in St. Thomas, Elgin Co., Ontario He married Yvonne LeBlanc in Moncton and had one child (still living).   Yvonne was born August 17, 1959 in Moncton and died August 8, 2011 in Charlotte, North Carolina, USA.
Provincial Archives of New Brunswick also has the following records which indicating that these individuals as residing in Westmorland County
- Caroline McEachran is listed as mother on the birth certificate of John Herbert Brown born January 10, 1849 in Moncton
- Catherine McEachern is listed as mother on the birth certificate of Marie Irène Melanson born November 12, 1905 and Joseph Harold Melanson born April 5, 1909 in Moncton
- Angus McEachern married Magie McDonald on May 19, 1877 in Moncton.
- John McEachern, widower, aged 54, born in St. John, married Annie McDonald, aged 43, born Moncton, on March 20, 1916
* These records do not indicate whether the females are married or single, also very few indicate age.
- Justina McEachern died September 18, 1902, age less than 1 year
- Mary McEachern died April 26, 1957
- Mary McEacherne died April 13, 1914 in Dorchester, aged 91, born in Antigonish, Nova Scotia
- Rita Jonah was born December 1, 1903 in Memramcook East and died April 30, 1961 in Moncton.   She married Roderick D. McEachern