Norman M'Eachern was born June 16, 18556,7 in NB and died May 2, 19353 in Victoria Co.   His wife, Hulda Lavloe, was born about 18606 in Nova Scotia and died before 1901.   They resided in (1891) Perth, (1895) South Tilley and Plaster Rock in 1911.   In 1901 census Norman is listed as a widower and is a 'Boarder" in the residence of William Boyer.   They had the following children:
- Daniel G. was born about 18816 in NB
- William was born about 18876 in Perth.   He married Bredina Garbison (probably Giberson) on August 12, 19142 in Andover.   Bredina was born about 18962 in Sisson Ridge.
- Etta Margaret was born February 11, 18951,8 in South Tilley.   She married James Alphonsus Barry on June 25, 19122 in Andover.   James was born about 18832 in Moncton, Westmorland Co.   They resided in Plaster Rock and had the following children:
- Harold Eugene was born April 6, 19141 in Plaster Rock.
- John Frederick was born August 13, 19171 in Plaster Rock
Provincial Archives of New Brunswick also shows the following records which indicate that these individuals as residing in Victoria County
- Aura Vera McEachern married Arthur William Lovely on November 1, 1927 in Andover Parish
- Perley Herbert McEachern married Rilla Mae Foster on November 20, 1957 in Andover Parish
- John Francis McEacheron married Rose Dubay on November 7, 1929 in Andover Parish